Karim Rekik..

He done ok, won't know enough about him until he's been tested against a team that doesn't defend with 11 men!

Karim had a solid game today, well done lad. I would love to know if there was an order from the manager in the first of half not to pass to the blue shirt with 44 on it. My sister has 20 acres of land and even she can spot her horses' ffs.
Having read some posts I would love to know how many have seen him play for the EDS.

Jumanji said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
No way a natural left-back, was pretty poor going forwards. His passing was understandably safe, he didn't want to fuck up on his debut. Defensively we was very solid against a quick, tricky winger. The experience can only benefit him. I don't see him moving Nasty from that centre-back spot, though. Rekik will be a phenomenal defender, it's just a shame that Nasty will be even better.
We don't know that.

Can you see him getting more game time than Nastasic?

mansour's tow ropes said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Too bad he is not a right footer!

why? there are more right footed than left footed centre halves.

Because the lad in front of him is also only 19 yrs old, whereas the fellas in front of his on the right side are Vinny and then Kolo, which COULD mean Rekik and Nasty as a long term pairing OR Rekik playing on the right side of back three of Rekik, Kompany and Nasty.

Obviously not tested by the best, and as he's young he'll make mistakes.

But a solid outing, comfortable and confident on the ball and he didn't look out of place or his depth.

I thought he did well, as platt said attacking play isn't really his game so for him to make his debut not playing his best position I thought he did well. Theres a post match interview on the os with him as well, seems a decent kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.