Karl Pilkington?

I like Karl but I can't tell whether he's putting it on (his dumbness). I guess he is.
Ricky pisses me off though, all he does is laugh and the show's named after him, when it's Karl making all the contributions.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I like Karl but I can't tell whether he's putting it on (his dumbness). I guess he is.
Ricky pisses me off though, all he does is laugh and the show's named after him, when it's Karl making all the contributions.
I know where you're coming from but it is better for the show to be named after Gervais. He's a big name in America and it will sell better with his name behind it rather than an unknown quantity like Pilkinton. After all it is broadcast in the States before it airs on these shores.

He is a very very clever man Karl.

He's not that thick overwise he wouldn't even be able to talk about the people and stuff he does. Very clever man and so funny

he's not acting, he's pretty genuine.

i think he knows how to push the buttons, but he generally is that thick.

only got 1 gcse at school, and that was an E!! also people have come forward who knew him before he was famous and said he's always been like that.

im a big fan of gervais, think hes brilliant. steven merchant is also a very funny intelligent man.

I love these three. together they're piss funny.

The guys done pretty well for himself despite no academic background or being born into any kind of social standing. I laugh at the Gervais podcasts but something always niggles at the back of my mind that it isn't quite right listening to a rotund southern twunt take the piss out of a guy that has an IQ of 86.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.