Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

How's his loan going?
I'd entirely forgotten about this lad :(

He started 3 out of their first 5 games (wasn't in the squad for the first game, no idea why) but got hooked around the hour mark every time. He's not really featured since and has no goals or assists so far.

That said FC Paços de Ferreira are 18th out of 18 with a record of 0, 2, 11 and goal stats of 7, 26 so I'd hazard a guess that he may not be the answer but he's not the problem either.

I'd entirely forgotten about this lad :(

He started 3 out of their first 5 games (wasn't in the squad for the first game, no idea why) but got hooked around the hour mark every time. He's not really featured since and has no goals or assists so far.

That said FC Paços de Ferreira are 18th out of 18 with a record of 0, 2, 11 and goal stats of 7, 26 so I'd hazard a guess that he may not be the answer but he's not the problem either.

Great choice of a loan club then! He could have stayed with the EDS and been in the Youth CL and the EFL Trophy squads.

Hardly a shock he isnt setting the world alight,he just never showed he had the consistent and required talent.He was vastly overhyped in respect of his potential.

Hardly a shock he isnt setting the world alight,he just never showed he had the consistent and required talent.He was vastly overhyped in respect of his potential.
Hard to disagree with that, even while he was here. A few flashes of skill but failed to impress sadly. He is only 19 yet so there's time yet, perhaps he's bulking up while over there?

Hard to disagree with that, even while he was here. A few flashes of skill but failed to impress sadly. He is only 19 yet so there's time yet, perhaps he's bulking up while over there?

There is only so much you can bulk up when your SWP size,and probably not as good.

It just seemed another odd decision from the club,as we have talents already here that look better and yet this kid was brought in and given the red carpet treatment.

Anyway.......Hopefully,it all clicks into place and he develops beyond anyone's new expectations as he seems a good kid.

Very weird loan. A truly terrible side that doesn’t seem to suit his qualities. Would have thought a championship side would be better than fighting relegation in Portugal

Very weird loan. A truly terrible side that doesn’t seem to suit his qualities. Would have thought a championship side would be better than fighting relegation in Portugal
Could have been something simple like there are no Championship teams that speak Portuguese??

Could have been something simple like there are no Championship teams that speak Portuguese??
We don't need him to be able to speak Portuguese if he's ever going to make it at City. But he would've been eaten alive in the Championship. Maybe the Spanish league would've been better, but who is realistically going to take him other than Girona?

Having watched him with the EDS I doubt any championship club would take him and give him game time. He a small technical player with pace but didn't really shine in our youth set up. We had better players in those games.

They aren't all going to turn out great. Hope he finds somewhere to progress. There is a player in there somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.