Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

Having watched him with the EDS I doubt any championship club would take him and give him game time. He a small technical player with pace but didn't really shine in our youth set up. We had better players in those games.

They aren't all going to turn out great. Hope he finds somewhere to progress. There is a player in there somewhere.
I never saw anything out of the ordinary with him. He’ll be back in Brazil again in a couple of years.

Although I agree it defo doesn't look good at all for Kayky it also didn't look good for Serge Gnabry... We also live in a generation where a halfwit manager can stutter a young players career, when Gnabry was aged 20 he went out on loan at West Brom, under Tony Pulis he was ridiculed by a manager who claimed he wasn't good enough for WBA of all teams foolishly, the very next season he completely proved Tony Pulis wrong with a top season, within 3 months of joining Werder after his WBA nightmare he was playing for Germany, after another top season impressing he's wanted by Bayern Munich and hasn't looked back.

Kayky could very well be a flop and the next Marlos Moreno, but maybe he's also a Serge Gnabry having to deal with his own idiot manager we can't be totally sure, he could be at this Pacos side wondering why the hell he's not getting a proper chance to impress, he could be under an inept manager who could very well be the Portuguese Pulis we'll have to wait and see.

We also have to remember he only had half a season training here while also having to adapt to our style, doubt he'll ever be good enough to play for us in the future but we're a business and he might still be a stifled talent, one who could raise us a good amount of money if he gets the chance to impress, maybe he'll get a team who fully understands his strengths and who knows how to utilise them, then again he might never cut the mustard and be back off home once we acquire Bahia, personally though I don't think anyone should be 100% writing off a player off this young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.