Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

As a general rule, as soon as a player goes on loan it's because they are not good enough to stay. Then it's a prayer to get the money back thru sale or run down contract to release. Foden and Alverez were not sent out for this reason. I can't think of many players that went out on loan at an early age then came back to feature in the first team

At any other club it’s definitely not the case, but at City it probably is especially under Pep.
There are players getting debuts at other big clubs who would struggle to be regular starters in the EDS. It’s madness really. This is the downside to any young lad being at Peps City
As a general rule, as soon as a player goes on loan it's because they are not good enough to stay. Then it's a prayer to get the money back thru sale or run down contract to release. Foden and Alverez were not sent out for this reason. I can't think of many players that went out on loan at an early age then came back to feature in the first team

At any other club it’s definitely not the case, but at City it probably is especially under Pep.
There are players getting debuts at other big clubs who would struggle to be regular starters in the EDS. It’s madness really. This is the downside to any young lad being at Peps City
Even lads who supposedly had good loan spells never kicked a ball for us.
Enes Unal Bazunu, Douglas Luiz, Aaron Mooy, Jack Harrison, Jack Byrne are ones one that come to mind.
Be interesting to see what happens with THB at Burnley.
I think we are going to see a lot more sales with buybacks similar to the recent deals with Southampton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.