KDB or David Silva?

Spot on. Silva was amazing but at times it was the simplicity of his play that set him apart. Obviously he was truly gifted but a few (not many)other players had his technical ability but couldn’t run a game like he could.

On a much lesser level of where we were at back in the day. Berkovic could run a game for us like Ali B (probably due to Ali not having the legs by that stage of his career)and loads of player could not do. Loved watching how he’d just keep the ball and get it back until it was the right time to play the killer pass.

Really think Foden could take his own game to another level if he gets to play centrally more this season and can really kick on. His passing is very under rated and utilised as much as it can be whilst out wide. Also as we seen in the champs league final if he beats a man with skill centrally he can be in on goal more often.
Yep,that pass for the Alvarez goal against Madrid was superb,especially when seen from behind,he "chopped"
the ball so it slowed up into Julian's run,giving him a split second to feint to the right before scoring in the oposite direction.

I love Kev. I love them both. Dave is the correct answer though. With all the bias in the world, he's the best footballer I've ever seen in a City shirt

I haven’t got any kids.
I am nearly 59 so old enough to be both their Dad.
This is like being asked to choose their favourite child.
Impossible.
So I have decided to choose the child I had with Miranda Hart after a drunken fumble.
IMG_1189.jpeg

Both incredible players and almost certainly the two best to ever play for us, but when it comes down to it Dave has provided me with more pleasure and I am basically in love with him.
This.

I totally understand how others would choose de Bruyne. But Silva sparked that love in so many blues. And he ran the 6-1 too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.