KDB or David Silva?

David Silva is the player I've enjoyed watching the most, his touch, flair and ability to dictate the tempo of a game was a joy to watch. Having said that, I remember a friend of mine saying to me "Silva determines how well we play, but doesn't win matches on his own". Whilst I'm sure there are many examples of Silva winning matches, I agree that he didn't have as many of those moments as KDB, Yaya, Aguero etc.

If we're talking about which player you have enjoyed watching most, mine is Silva. If we're picking one to win a match then I'd go with KDB. But it's been an absolute privilege to have seen them both play for City and several seasons in the same side.

I'll always rate the players from 2012 above anyone else.

This is the thing I think a lot of fans outside of our bubble don't get. Because 2012 was so life changing, especially in the way it happened, I don't think anyone touches that level. Kdb is ultimately more effective and more decorated than Silva, but he wasn't the first like they were.

Silva, kompany, Aguero, and even Yaya just can't be topped in my eyes for being the ones who properly shattered the glass ceiling.

This is the thing I think a lot of fans outside of our bubble don't get. Because 2012 was so life changing, especially in the way it happened, I don't think anyone touches that level. Kdb is ultimately more effective and more decorated than Silva, but he wasn't the first like they were.

Silva, kompany, Aguero, and even Yaya just can't be topped in my eyes for being the ones who properly shattered the glass ceiling.
Domestically not internationally

This.

I totally understand how others would choose de Bruyne. But Silva sparked that love in so many blues. And he ran the 6-1 too
That one will live forever.
The Hull away game for me was his greatest in a City shirt.
KdB though is on another level in my humble opinion so I would have to go with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.