KDB wants to retire at City

Lampard was better than Gerrard. Put a shift in defensively, retained the ball better, scored more goals and didn't give away possession 10 times a game thinking he was Roy of the Rovers trying to score from 30 yards out. De Bruyne is better than both.
I've always thought, it wasn't the slip that cost them, it was him trying to make up for it, shooting from daft angles/distances.

Lampard was better than Gerrard. Put a shift in defensively, retained the ball better, scored more goals and didn't give away possession 10 times a game thinking he was Roy of the Rovers trying to score from 30 yards out. De Bruyne is better than both.
Lampard was better for England too. Most footballers I've heard will say Gerrard is the more talented footballer though. But Lampard was definitely the better team player and statistically far better too. For someone who was consistently scoring shitloads from midfield, Lampard was criminally underrated. When he joined us for a season, even at 35 or whatever he was, you could see his quality.

All for giving him a statue, but where do we stop with statues ?

Can’t have one for every player whose here for 8-10 years
If he does get a statue I think we’d have to start putting them in the new extension that’s getting built. Or we could have a fifty foot one off Alan Turing way. Where you walk underneath it like the colossus of Rhodes!

All for giving him a statue, but where do we stop with statues ?

Can’t have one for every player whose here for 8-10 years
At this rate we'll have statues around the whole stadium which tells you just how stable this club has been over past 20 years. Kev deserves his statue.

At this rate we'll have statues around the whole stadium which tells you just how stable this club has been over past 20 years. Kev deserves his statue.
Maybe ask him if he wants one first.

He doesn't seem like an egotist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.