Keane on Stevie

Kinky by name said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Wooderbeen said:
Can somebody post what he says, please? I have a rule about that particular newspaper.

As above. Applys to the sun as well.

You can't have it both ways guys. FFS take the smooth with the rough.
Can't have what both ways? Sorry I have no idea what you're on about.

Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Wooderbeen said:
Can somebody post what he says, please? I have a rule about that particular newspaper.

As above. Applys to the sun as well.

You can't have it both ways guys. FFS take the smooth with the rough.

You either click/buy and read or you don't read at all

I didn't help by posting the relevant bits of the article

Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:

Your "rule" about clicking on the the paper's weblink as some pathetic protest about the newspaper in question... what's the point? As a lifelong Blue I'm not overly enamoured with Keane but I'll listen to what he has to say about (Stevie) Ireland. So somebody has to do it for you so you can stick to some half-baked stab at a principle? Get over yourselves.

Kinky by name said:

I didn't posting the relevant bits of the article
Well now that's clearly not true is it. I didn't click or buy and I still read.

Kinky by name said:
Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:

Your "rule" about clicking on the the paper's weblink as some pathetic protest about the newspaper in question... what's the point? As a lifelong Blue I'm not overly enamoured with Keane but I'll listen to what he has to say about (Stevie) Ireland. So somebody has to do it for you so you can stick to some half-baked stab at a principle? Get over yourselves.
Wow... touched a nerve? What an odd thing to get all bothered about... do you work for the Mail, Sir?

Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:

I think that was my quote and basically If I hadn't posted the relevant bit of the article you would have either had to not read the article or clicked the link and read the article

Kinky by name said:
No. I dislike the paper more than any other. I just don't get this precious and pretentious stance... it's like a Private Eye fucking Pseuds strip.
You know what you should do, don't you? Don't buy or click on Private Eye as some, what was it... 'half-baked stab at a principle'. Oh and also don't worry yourself when I don't want to click on the Daily Mail's website. All sorted!

nickson71 said:
Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:

I think that was my quote and basically If I hadn't posted the relevant bit of the article you would have either had to not read the article or clicked the link and read the article
You're right, but you did, so... thanks for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.