Keane on Stevie

Kinky by name said:
Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:

So you type in 50-60 keystokes to ask someone else to do it for you because the paper (presumably) offends you in some way, when one click could have had it done for you? You're a cock. Jesus.
I'm a cock? Now which is more strange, being offended by what I perceive to be a racist and intolerable rag of a newspaper or being offended by someone being offended by what they perceive to be a racist and intolerable rag of a paper? You see where I'm going with this, right?

Oh and the 50-60 keystrokes? I have a tedious job and those keystrokes, if you can believe it, were a welcome break from yet another boring email.

Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:
Wooderbeen said:
Kinky by name said:
Oh and the 50-60 keystrokes? I have a tedious job and those keystrokes, if you can believe it, were a welcome break from yet another boring email.

Too much time on your hands... explains a lot. See you in the next life.

you gotta remeber why he jacked it. i heard that he was the subject of some serious bullying abuse, when he was still self conscious about his hair loss, (before he embraced the dome head), and he was held down by some players and had his weave shaved, in full view of the management and nobody did a thing. i would tell them all to feck off too. a lot of those responsible (keane (R) , i heard you were there you c**t), are still there, so why would he want to be with them?

tufty said:
you gotta remeber why he jacked it. i heard that he was the subject of some serious bullying abuse, when he was still self conscious about his hair loss, (before he embraced the dome head), and he was held down by some players and had his weave shaved, in full view of the management and nobody did a thing. i would tell them all to feck off too. a lot of those responsible (keane (R) , i heard you were there you c**t), are still there, so why would he want to be with them?
That's interesting, I'd never heard that. It's also worth remembering that some people just aren't as patriotic as others. Keane would do well to take on board his own words - it IS a short career these guys have and a long term injury whilst on International duty (which doesn't pay the bills), can have devastating effects on a player.

Note: I'm not saying these guys are on the bread line, but they're a long time out of the game.

Keane bottled it in and fled in 2002, he has no room to comment.

He repeated the trick this season.

Everyone stop getting so vexed, my point was that i dont want to be giving any rag-bias-paper unnecessary money or online traffic revenue, thus increasing their brand value any more than needs be. However, i still would like to read what keane had to say about stevie, and therefore i rely on you guys to do us a job and post it, taa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.