Keane on Stevie

But in order to paste it, someone would have to click it again on your behalf, so your reading ti will stillr esult in them getting the money.

It's not a point of principle, it's a "woooooooooooooo look at me, I'm a pretentious git".

Bluemoon115 said:
But in order to paste it, someone would have to click it again on your behalf, so your reading ti will stillr esult in them getting the money.

It's not a point of principle, it's a "woooooooooooooo look at me, I'm a pretentious git".
There was two of us who wanted to read it (plus whoever comes after), and seeing as only one person would have to click to paste it in here, it actually does make sense.

I find it odd that you would say it's not a point of principle, when it actually is (and I'm really the only one in any position to make that call). I also find it interesting that me asking for someone to paste the story into a post (something which, I repeat, is done all the time) would cause such harsh and illogical comments.

Good grief, what's the problem? Really? Was I rude when I asked? Did I offend you in some way? What small small people we have on this forum.

Bluemoon115 said:

Yes you would have to go and click it again, but that would be the last time because everyone else would read on it here, instead of their website, or paper.

This argument is funny as fuck. Booooo to all the rag-papers!! Fight the power!! hahaha

Wooderbeen said:
Good grief, what's the problem? Really? Was I rude when I asked? Did I offend you in some way? What small small people we have on this forum.

What do you do for a living Wooderbeen ?

stony said:
Wooderbeen said:

Marketing Manager for an architecture firm, mate. Not at all inspiring, but pays the bills.

Wooderbeen said:
stony said:
Wooderbeen said:

Marketing Manager for an architecture firm, mate. Not at all inspiring, but pays the bills.

Well how would you feel if someone said that anyone who worked in marketing was a worthless cnut, working in a nothing job that entails talking bullshit to other bullshitters for the end result of selling 'whatever' to gullible bastards ?

I'm not saying your job is worthless but I'm saying if you slate a mans profession, expect a response. KBN is a journalist and if you read this site more often a very intelligent and funny one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.