Keane on Stevie

stony said:
Well how would you feel if someone said that anyone who worked in marketing was a worthless cnut, working in a nothing job that entails talking bullshit to other bullshitters for the end result of selling 'whatever' to gullible bastards ?

I'm not saying your job is worthless but I'm saying if you slate a mans profession, expect a response. KBN is a journalist and if you read this site more often a very intelligent and funny one.
Woah woah woah, Stony, when did say any of that? I'd appreciate it if you didn't put ludicrous words in my mouth. That's one of the worse most nonsensical staements I've ever read on here and that, my friend is saying something.

I don't like the Daily Mail. I've got nothing against any of its reporters or journalists or any reporters or journalists from any other paper. I simply asked if someone would paste the story onto the forum. That's me calling Kippax by Name a worthless cnut? Fucking do one, mate.

Wooderbeen said:
stony said:
Well how would you feel if someone said that anyone who worked in marketing was a worthless cnut, working in a nothing job that entails talking bullshit to other bullshitters for the end result of selling 'whatever' to gullible bastards ?

I'm not saying your job is worthless but I'm saying if you slate a mans profession, expect a response. KBN is a journalist and if you read this site more often a very intelligent and funny one.
Woah woah woah, Stony, when did say any of that? I'd appreciate it if you didn't put ludicrous words in my mouth. That's one of the worse most nonsensical staements I've ever read on here and that, my friend is saying something.

I don't like the Daily Mail. I've got nothing against any of its reporters or journalists or any reporters or journalists from any other paper. I simply asked if someone would paste the story onto the forum. That's me calling Kippax by Name a worthless cnut? Fucking do one, mate.

All I'm saying 'mate' is that he was defending his profession. Yes I may have used a completely outrageous example or nonsensical statement(the current favourite phrase amongst the BM pseudo intellectuals) to put across my point and I apologise if the irony was lost on you.
Oh and "where would you like me to 'do one' to?"

stony said:
All I'm saying 'mate' is that he was defending his profession. Yes I may have used a completely outrageous example or nonsensical statement(the current favourite phrase amongst the BM pseudo intellectuals) to put across my point and I apologise if the irony was lost on you.
Oh and "where would you like me to 'do one' to?"
What is your problem? I asked for someone to post the text because I don't like to click on the Daily mail website. That's it. Does that make me a pseudo intellectual? What are you on about, mate? I mean really, what's the problem?

I'm off to bed now, when i wake up in the morning and come on here i expect to see an organised fight arranged for half-time entertainment for the blackburn game this weekend. Seriously, lets all calm down, all this because we asked for an article to be posted instead of the link, what a load of bollocks!!

il padrino said:
high praise indeed for the best irish player since Keane himself.
regardless of who you support, if you truly love and understand football Roy Keane was immense, and his views on football are generally spot on.
Ireland under Trap would learn alot
and Superman deserves the international stage

this ... except for your views on keane ... that man was a thug, a dick and an absolute moron

who is the player keane says hasn't kicked a ball for 3 years but gets picked for ireland? kilbane?

love reading these late night exchanges, what a load of twats you should feel today hijacking a stevie ireland thread to talk nonsense well done boys a pint of what you lot were on

Keane, the man who walked out on his country during the World Cup.

Fuck off pikey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.