Kebabs

Them kebabs in Düsseldorf square take some beating, mind you, was totally wasted after both schalke and Dortmund games, probably tasted like shit in reality but at the time they were a godsend, lol

Doner Kebab, Lettuce, Cabbage,Onion in Pitta Bread and a dollop of Heinz Mayo (defo no chilli sauce) - the perfect end of boozing night - unfortunately I have to walk past one from my normal watering hole and its open till 1 in the morning....

Why've I only just seen this at two a fucking m when everywhere is shut. I'll have to end up playing around in the kitchen now when I planned to bloody sleep.

Any kebab needs extra tomatoes and onion. Feeling extra greasy? Add cheese to a doner with sheek and chicken tikka on. It's a good brekkie if/when you don't eat it all and can't be arsed making anything else to eat in the morning.

But nowt beats cold pizza the day after. Only time I'll sanction not eating the crust.

Why've I only just seen this at two a fucking m when everywhere is shut. I'll have to end up playing around in the kitchen now when I planned to bloody sleep.

Any kebab needs extra tomatoes and onion. Feeling extra greasy? Add cheese to a doner with sheek and chicken tikka on. It's a good brekkie if/when you don't eat it all and can't be arsed making anything else to eat in the morning.

But nowt beats cold pizza the day after. Only time I'll sanction not eating the crust.

Put a cup of water in the microwave when you reheat ;)

You can thank me later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.