Kebabs

The wife said I only want sex when I'm drunk. I said 'That's a lie, sometimes I want a kebab.' arf arf

Last edited:
Gonna send the ball&Chain to Saajans now after reading this, Chicken Tikka&Donner meat with everything
Saagan's is a good shout, mate. Used to go to Abdul's but I don't anymore. It was in the MEN at the weekend for getting a zero food hygiene rating, which my old man took great delight in telling me about when I got home

Used to love them pissed up. Then came home from Leeds Festival a couple of years ago and in a terribly fragile state couldn't be arsed cooking so ordered one. Eating it sober/hungover was a mistake. It was fucking vile and couldn't believe I would eat this shit, not had one since.

I might try break the duck sometime in the near future. There must be a national spike in kebab average sales when this thread pops up!

Shish Donner mix on a large naan, no salad, madras sauce.

You can lock the thread now.

Over in Turkey now and the kebabs are absolutely amazing, can't believe I'm flying back Sunday and going out on the lash no doubt having an abortion of a kebab by comparison.

Hungover, day off and you cunts are making me hungry. Kebab shop doesn't open till 11 though so Cheers for that. Chicken kebab or mixed, or shish, or donner and onion on a pizza. Decisions, decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.