Kebabs

The stoners food off choice, nothng better than having a few bongs then going for the lovely cheese and spicy taste, mixed in with the donner meat, then half way through the kebab you decide to light up a big fat one, then go back to the kebab, then have to have a rest mid way through it but then finish it.

The bread they use is crucial. Cant stand kebabs on naan breads just rolled up. For me it need to be a nice Pitta bread, not too thick and bready that just disintegrates in your hand as you eat it.

Hungover, day off and you cunts are making me hungry. Kebab shop doesn't open till 11 though so Cheers for that. Chicken kebab or mixed, or shish, or donner and onion on a pizza. Decisions, decisions.

Just go get a proper cooked breakfast.

Just go get a proper cooked breakfast.
Hair of the dog instead. Been on the phone all morning since half eight sorting shit out. Barbers later and probably few pints after. Not really a day off at all!

That said, still sat in my boxers at 1pm. Not bad going

So where do you all think the best kebabs are near you? I'm in Wilmslow and the choice here is quite poor - used to go for a drive to Spice of Life in Mossley when I lived in Failsworth and never found one better than that!

So where do you all think the best kebabs are near you? I'm in Wilmslow and the choice here is quite poor - used to go for a drive to Spice of Life in Mossley when I lived in Failsworth and never found one better than that!

If you're driving to get a kebab you're breaking at least one law.

buggers - hungry now
kebabaywhere-in-the-world.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.