Keeping the 4 strikers happy.........

nehe11

What do you reckon do you think Mancini will pull it of? I think the only one guaranteed to start is Augero. And I do believe Dzeko/Tevez/Balotelli are to good to be 4th choice, it will not be easy keeping them happy.

what happens if we get RVP, I guess one will be off, then we'll have a bigger problem as he'll expect to start if he joins us.

Mancini's trick seems to be to keeping them unhappy... until the trophy (trophies) is (are) in the bag

Prestwich_Blue said:
We'll play something like 55 games next season. Strikers rarely play more than 30 games a season each. So if we play each game with 2 strikers that's 27 or 28 games each.
We won´t always start with 2 strikers specially in CL or in certain difficult away games.

I agree that Aguero will be the only one of the 4 guaranteed to start but it will be impossible keep them all happy and if RVP comes into the mix it will make things much more difficult. I'm sure this will become a problem for Mancini and I want too see how he will handle it. I'm a big fan of all of them and love them to bits but the fact is if you look at the form from last season, Edin is the weak link and if RVP does come to City, Dzeko will be on his way out, I'm sure of it. But hopefully I'm wrong, I want too see them all play a part in keeping the PL trophy at the Etihad.

I'm probably in the minority here but I really don't care for RVP coming here. I'm happy with our strikers. I think Mancini only has to figure out which pairs work better together for the good of the team. I hope they all stay.

WhitbyBlue said:
I agree that Aguero will be the only one of the 4 guaranteed to start but it will be impossible keep them all happy and if RVP comes into the mix it will make things much more difficult. I'm sure this will become a problem for Mancini and I want too see how he will handle it. I'm a big fan of all of them and love them to bits but the fact is if you look at the form from last season, Edin is the weak link and if RVP does come to City, Dzeko will be on his way out, I'm sure of it. But hopefully I'm wrong, I want too see them all play a part in keeping the PL trophy at the Etihad.

Despite the current media lovefest, based on one good game, I'd say Balotelli is a weaker link than Edin. If my life depended on the result of a game, I know who I'd prefer to play out of those two (of course, if there was a game-deciding penalty at the end, I might be tempted to bring on Balo as a sub...).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.