Keeping the 4 strikers happy.........

Summerbuzz said:
Mancini's trick seems to be to keeping them unhappy... until the trophy (trophies) is (are) in the bag

Maybe that is the trick....

Quite happy for us to stick with a winning formula.

danburge82 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
EaglesFan said:
Sort of related to the subject....Edin's interview with Kicker (build up to Wolfsburg game - translation):

When asked about previous rumours with Bayern: "I think City didnt want to sell me. For me that's over with. I see it as a good sign".

When asked if Roberto is counting on him more thant last season: "In first half of last season I played more and scored more. I dont know why I played less in second half of the season. It was tough, I lost my rythm. I spoke to Roberto, he said he wanted to keep me. I came to City to play. I'm too good to be sitting on the bench. But, if that would be the case again - anything can happen."

Is that last sentence indicating he will not accept the last year's role? Sure looks like it?

He is right, he is to good a player not to be starting, that's in a ordinary situation, city are far from ordinary and he simply isn't as good as the other 3, if he can't accept that then thanks for the memories edin old son !!!
He's good as often as Mario is. Both very inconsistent players.

He's good as often as mario?? I agree

The point though is mario, and I'll say this very softly, is becoming the big game player, people will realise next year (IMO) why Mancini perseveres, why we paid 20m plus for a kid, and why edin should move on!!!

IOWBlue said:
even if one of the 4 goes, i hope its not van persie who comes in.

van persie has proven he is a consistent goal scorer, but last season was the first injury free season in six, at twenty nine years of age he is far too expensive and we dont need him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.