Keeping the 4 strikers happy.........

If Edin had played as many minutes as Sergio, he would have had just as many goals, IMO.
If anything, I think he is vastly under rated.

Impeccable said:
If Edin had played as many minutes as Sergio, he would have had just as many goals, IMO.

would play as much as sergio if he was as good as sergio

Impeccable said:

In bold would be most correct statement.

Sadly, he appears to be under-rated mostly by City fans on this particular forum, while having more than great reputation elsewhere in football world...

nehe11 said:
What do you reckon do you think Mancini will pull it of? I think the only one guaranteed to start is Augero. And I do believe Dzeko/Tevez/Balotelli are to good to be 4th choice, it will not be easy keeping them happy.

As soon as one of them starts moaning just show them the premier league trophy and remind them why Mancini is always right ;)

nehe11 said:
What do you reckon do you think Mancini will pull it of? I think the only one guaranteed to start is Augero. And I do believe Dzeko/Tevez/Balotelli are to good to be 4th choice, it will not be easy keeping them happy.

As long as they all get decent game time and we have cup runs i think we will be ok -

Tevez and Aguero will be the first choice 2 strikers, have no doubt about that all. Balotelli almost certain to be the next in line too.

EaglesFan said:
Impeccable said:

In bold would be most correct statement.

Sadly, he appears to be under-rated mostly by City fans on this particular forum, while having more than great reputation elsewhere in football world...

Edin is 4th choice striker because Mancini and the coaching team see it that way having watched him in practice and games, it may be nothing to do with Edin and more to do with the type of striker to fit City's play.

The stats for golas against time on the pitch prove that neither Dzeko or Ballo have formed an effective partnership with Aguero albeit for different reasons. Although I like Dzeko I don't believe he was value for money at 27 million, his first touch, positional play and strength are questionable.

If Mancini signs RVP with 4 strikers at City I can't see how you can keep them all happy with game time, for me that would be a recipe for disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.