Keeping the 4 strikers happy.........

Mancio said:
EaglesFan said:
Mancio said:
mario already is twice the player edin is

No he is NOT.

But back to the topic - I am more and more convinced that one of the current 4 will leave...they all want to start and play (and rightfully so, they are all established strikers) and have enormous egos.

the only one true question is : what the fuck are you waiting to get an account on a shit juventus forum ??

or did you already got it ?

oooooh - did I hurt your feelings by defying Godness of your boy Mario? So, so sorry.

Heres the deal - I will create an account on Juventus forum the minute you get yourself some fucking brains, ignorant ****. Or when you get your head out your ass - whatever comes first.

EaglesFan said:
Mancio said:
EaglesFan said:
No he is NOT.

But back to the topic - I am more and more convinced that one of the current 4 will leave...they all want to start and play (and rightfully so, they are all established strikers) and have enormous egos.

the only one true question is : what the fuck are you waiting to get an account on a shit juventus forum ??

oooooh - did I hurt your feelings by defying Godness of your boy Mario? So, so sorry.

Heres the deal - I will create an account on Juventus forum the minute you get yourself some fucking brains, ignorant ****. Or when you get your head out your ass - whatever comes first.

I should feel offended?

Mancio said:
EaglesFan said:
Mancio said:

I should feel offended?

You should be ashamed.

Read my original post (the topic) - and then your response which is a direct insult to me.

I really dont know what's your deal mate, seriously, but if you want to be an ass - go ahead.

Let´s go back on topic eh....Edin will probably leave. I just knew it woulden´t be possible keeping them happy. Some of you are really naive thinking that he(probably Edin or maybe Mario) would be happy playing in the carling/fa cup to give Sergio, Tevez and Mario a rest(assuming he´s the 3striker).

nehe11 said:
Let´s go back on topic eh....Edin will probably leave. I just knew it woulden´t be possible keeping them happy. Some of you are really naive thinking that he(probably Edin or maybe Mario) would be happy playing in the carling/fa cup to give Sergio, Tevez and Mario a rest(assuming he´s the 3striker).

I just can't see Tevez being with us in September. He's probably on standby to leave as I type.

I'd like Edin to stay - He'll probably come back to haunt us if he does leave.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
EaglesFan said:
Sort of related to the subject....Edin's interview with Kicker (build up to Wolfsburg game - translation):

When asked about previous rumours with Bayern: "I think City didnt want to sell me. For me that's over with. I see it as a good sign".

When asked if Roberto is counting on him more thant last season: "In first half of last season I played more and scored more. I dont know why I played less in second half of the season. It was tough, I lost my rythm. I spoke to Roberto, he said he wanted to keep me. I came to City to play. I'm too good to be sitting on the bench. But, if that would be the case again - anything can happen."

Is that last sentence indicating he will not accept the last year's role? Sure looks like it?

He is right, he is to good a player not to be starting, that's in a ordinary situation, city are far from ordinary and he simply isn't as good as the other 3, if he can't accept that then thanks for the memories edin old son !!!

What more could the guy want, he's wining trophies with City, being paid more than he's ever earnt in his life and probably will and he's unhappy playing a vital supporting role for the club. His attitude stinks and not what you would expect of a proffesional player,is he not prepared to try and battle to win a starting place in the team?

He's currently 4th choice striker because we have 3 other good strikers in front all of whom are more technically gifted than Dzeko, he should park his ego and be prepared to see out the contract that he signed and fight for his place. It's precisly this sort of attitude that must drive a manger to distraction, if we had a 25 man squad full of people with the same attitude we'd win nothing.

nehe11 said:
danburge82 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He is right, he is to good a player not to be starting, that's in a ordinary situation, city are far from ordinary and he simply isn't as good as the other 3, if he can't accept that then thanks for the memories edin old son !!!
He's good as often as Mario is. Both very inconsistent players.

This is EXACTLY what I meant. It´s impossible to keep 4 top strikers happy and Edin is right(even though I´m not a favourite of him) He´s to good to be 4th choice so is Mario. Guidetti said that he will accept the role of a 4th striker, better to have him then Edin who´s unhappy being 4th choice (if he is) and I don´t blame him. A 27million striker should not be 4th choice neither should a 23million striker be. This role is perfect for Gudetti. And people on this topic said it´s possible to keep them all happy, yeah right.......

Great idea, lets play with 2 top class strikers and one up and coming striker as back up, now ask yourself what would we win?....NOTHING!!

Dzeko signed a contract to come to City to fight for his place in the team, he was not guaranteed first team action and yes he is 4th choice striker because the others are better. He's paid more money than he's ever earnt in his life, is winning trophies and his inflated ego wont allow him to sit on a bench behind the likes of Aguero and Tevez and fight for a starting place.

I say shame on him!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
Lavinda Past said:
nehe11 said:

I just can't see Tevez being with us in September. He's probably on standby to leave as I type.

No way would any manager allow Tevez to leave with the potential the partnership with Aguero has and the likely disruption his loss would have on the 3 amigo's in the squad.

Lavinda Past said:
nehe11 said:

Can't see Tevez leaving myself he looks happy and is looking back to his best in pre season. Can't wait to see him and Aguero tearing up the premiership next year. We talk about games where we struggled to get a goals last year Everton,Sunderland,WBA Tevez would be more of a threat he can help unlock a defence better than most.

nehe11 said:
ANewEra... said:
You have to remember that sergio and tevez can play deeper andbalo can play on either wingas an (if we get him) RVP
Like he did against Arsenal when he never tracked back. Can´t wait to see him on the wing again....

Lets be honest the arsenal game isn't much of a marker, none of them were really giving it 100%

More like against the rags in the CS where he was great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.