keeping your mouth shut....

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
I was working at a few locations on the north wales coast today, and decided to give a lad some overtime and be my driver. Heading along the A55 in the sun, i noticed a red small van with a wales flag on side brake hard, as did my driver. This resulted im my pal in blue to pursue both vehicles.....

We got the pleasure of his company and this is where it gets a bit daft...

I get out the passenger side and stand just behind the police car, i await good news, it doesn't come as i see him hand him a ticket.

The copper approaches me and i ask why did he choose us? Nothing to do with the welsh van, in wale being clocked by a welsh police officer? He paused and tried to explain about the A 55 being 60mph unless stated and said he'd being doing 88mph. I shrugged and said thst the other vehicle was going slightly faster than us and he just explained it was ip to him who he stopped, he then asked my driver to wait a minute as he drove off to get fuek as we were in the service lay by and gave him another one for no seatbelt. As the copper got in his car, he nodded to my mate and said "thank your boss for the 2nd one".

Cue the silence all day. :0/

You're lucky you weren't on it a week last Monday. There was a coach fire just after Queensferry and the fuckers closed the road and directed every one off but failed to put up any diversion signs. I actually asked a traffic talibany if if was worth parking up and waiting for it to reopen because the roads were chock a block. I got a blunt "don't know" in response.
They reopened it about 5 minutes after I'd left, he must have known and was just being a ****.
The North Wales traffic taliban are notorious for being utter cunts. Clarkson is always having a pop at them.

Not like you not to know when to shut the fuck up GQ.

;-)
The police nearly always have the last laugh; accept this, act accordingly and your life will be so much easier. I got pulled (fnarr fnarr!) for doing 70kph in a fifty zone a few years back. As the fine upholder of the law was writing out my ticket, I asked him why I was being booked whereas 3 or four cars up ahead of me, who I wasn't gaining on, were allowed to go on (true). The reply was that i was booked as I was the last one in line and was, in theory, easier and safer to stop. Cue stunned silence, 3 points and €80 lighter in my pocket. You never beat them.

glen quagmire said:
Did you know that it is 60mph on there? I honestly thought it was 70.

It says national speed limit in most places then in others there are signs for 70, so with that in mind I thought the limit was 60.

Chief brunstrum or something in north Wales - advocate to all sneaky speed cameras - tit

I know you can't beat them, i just wanted to ask him about the welsh thing, the calibration of his equipment was the next question, but decided to keep schtum as two fines and points was enough punishment for my lad.

I will give him a 'ghost' shift to pay his fine, can't do nowt about the points though!

:0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.