keeping your mouth shut....

Tip i got off a mate, that works....put a Welsh dragon sticker on the back.

stony said:
glen quagmire said:
Did you know that it is 60mph on there? I honestly thought it was 70.

It says national speed limit in most places then in others there are signs for 70, so with that in mind I thought the limit was 60.

I drive the A55 often as I live in North Wales and I can think of nowhere along its length where there is a 60 limit. Hope you don't mind me asking Glen but where was this?
And that jam when the bus was on fire was a fucking nightmare !!

Scareye said:
stony said:
glen quagmire said:

It says national speed limit in most places then in others there are signs for 70, so with that in mind I thought the limit was 60.

I drive the A55 often as I live in North Wales and I can think of nowhere along its length where there is a 60 limit. Hope you don't mind me asking Glen but where was this?

Rhosegner? There is an esso station either side of the road with a little chef too.

Scareye said:
stony said:
glen quagmire said:

That wasn't you in the rover75 with the city stickers in your window was it ?

glen quagmire said:
pieface said:
Rover..nah ...he has a driver.......E class?

It was a van!!!!!

Ahh, that might be why you got done for speeding. I remember one of our lads getting done on the A1 about 20 years ago and he thought the speed limit was 70 and the copper said it was 60 for a van. What weight is it ?

stony said:
glen quagmire said:
pieface said:
Rover..nah ...he has a driver.......E class?

It was a van!!!!!

Ahh, that might be why you got done for speeding. I remember one of our lads getting done on the A1 about 20 years ago and he thought the speed limit was 70 and the copper said it was 60 for a van. What weight is it ?

Long wheel base transit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.