Keir Starmer

The majority are though.

That’s not simplistic, it’s just a fact.

Same names, all very pro Corbyn, all anti anything else.

Had a post removed that only said they should form a proper left wing party and take it to the country if they feel so strongly about their beliefs because it’s pretty clear the Labour Party is never going to be what they want it to be.

Clearly that upset someone lol
Upset lol. More amused as your position on Starmer changes depending on who or what you are attempting to argue against. You are like one of those political weather vanes from that Tony Benn quote that you liked.

They need removing and I will 100% vote for Starmer and Labour but fuck all of note will change.

#allthefuckingsame!

I won’t be voting for Starmer I’m afraid.

Ok I'll be charitable and suggest it's not the wisest choice of words in a week when Braverman and right wing commentators are whipping up a moral panic about 'hate marches'.

It just reads like a normal political soundbite to me, the usual economy, health and crime spiel they come out with. I don't for one minute think Keir would be trying to link it to the 11th but maybe he could have worded it better.

He will do what is right after he cleans up the mess the current cabinet leave I think we will get a government with strong policies. They will find it tough to undue the damage of 13 years of Tory rule.

The reality is that the next PM will either be Sunak or Starmer. You have to choose. It's like a menu where you basically hate every option. You choose the course that at least will not make you puke.

Starmer completely underwhelms me, but I have to concede that I prefer him to Sunak, and he is infinitely preferable to Braverman and others of that kidney. The Tory Party is currently the prisoner of its nutty UKIP fringe (a massive fringe!) and until it is purged and returns to being a sensible right-of-centre party it is unfit for office, and indeed mad, bad and dangerous to know.

He will do what is right after he cleans up the mess the current cabinet leave I think we will get a government with strong policies. They will find it tough to undue the damage of 13 years of Tory rule.

Corbyn was in the press recently because his reaciton to Braverman's anti-homless position was to say that his big flagship day 1 policy was going to be to eliminate homelessness.

I would have really liked Starmer to match it. It'd be good for the whole party to see Starmer borrow an idea from Corbyn, it's a policy everyone can get behind, and it shows up the government perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.