Keir Starmer

Mate it has already started and we haven't even had a vote yet, you don't need a crystal ball to see the big fat red train on the horizon trying to fuck it all up :)

This is an odd thread in many ways. Most on here think Starmer is purging the party of the left and putting in loyal candidates, and some think the party will fall to a coup by the left after the election.

I mean, which is it?

That depends on whether you think Starmer is purging the party of anti-zionists, but can see that the left who are anti-zionists are in their right minds.

Whereas, once, I was told the UK is naturally right wing on this thread, one could say the new gen are no longer scared to vocalise objection to that position and they are the next voter that will make a difference now.

He will become ill or something else will happen maybe a scandal (the labour party love a good roasting) and then the red book will come out.

I'm going to vote Labour because they have to be better than the Tories, every far left activist he throws out imho is for the benefit of the country.

What or who do you consider "far left"?

What kind of ideology marks them down as so or are you just blanketing a terminology to that side?

What or who do you consider "far left"?

What kind of ideology marks them down as so or are you just blanketing a terminology to that side?

Any Corbyn fan still hiding in the dark corners, no problem with the left just commies marxists and liberals.

Any Corbyn fan still hiding in the dark corners, no problem with the left just commies marxists and liberals.

Where does any effective communism exist in the world?

It ain't in Russia or China. So where is this fearsome marxist ideology people keep mentioning other than, perhaps at a massive stretch, North Korea? There are none I can think of. There are some principles being built towards in these so-called 'communist aligned' countries, but I think you are more speaking of a fear of social democracy, myself. Most of these countries exist within the field of capitalism but its outcomes are more just than in the West.

Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.