Keir Starmer

Where does any effective communism exist in the world?

It ain't in Russia or China. So where is this fearsome marxist ideology people keep mentioning other than, perhaps at a massive stretch, North Korea? There are none I can think of. There are some principles being built towards in these so-called 'communist aligned' countries, but I think you are more speaking of a fear of social democracy, myself. Most of these countries exist within the field of capitalism but its outcomes are more just than in the West.

Just my opinion.

People just don't admit what they are mate, there are some people on the Palestine thread that are reasonable in intent but there are others who are having a field day because they are Jew haters.

Someone even mentioned throwing battery acid on an MP here yesterday, it's where we are.

Where does any effective communism exist in the world?

It ain't in Russia or China. So where is this fearsome marxist ideology people keep mentioning other than, perhaps at a massive stretch, North Korea? There are none I can think of. There are some principles being built towards in these so-called 'communist aligned' countries, but I think you are more speaking of a fear of social democracy, myself. Most of these countries exist within the field of capitalism but its outcomes are more just than in the West.

Just my opinion.
Laos, vietnam and cuba

NK isn't communist btw it is Juchest

People just don't admit what they are mate, there are some people on the Palestine thread that are reasonable in intent but there are others who are having a field day because they are Jew haters.

Someone even mentioned throwing battery acid on an MP here yesterday, it's where we are.

I understand.

However, as per people in the Ukraine thread excuse the Azov Battalion's self professed nazisim as "a small section", so it is in life that there are "small sections" of society that are just bad eggs.

However (and whilst I don't condone it), the 'bad eggs' in the political world are magnified 100x as they get to stay in their jobs or fail upwards.

It's why people get pissed off.

I understand.

However, as per people in the Ukraine thread excuse the Azov Battalion's self professed nazisim as "a small section", so it is in life that there are "small sections" of society that are just bad eggs.

However (and whilst I don't condone it), the 'bad eggs' in the political world are magnified 100x as they get to stay in their jobs or fail upwards.

It's why people get pissed off.

I don't post on the Ukraine thread because it's very hard to tell fact from fiction, Russia are cunts but I can't bring myself to shout in what has turned into an echo chamber.

In the light of the death of Cox the Labour MP we have people who wish harm on sitting MP's because the clowns think they have the right.

You can't taint a start with the present.

Russia is no longer communist and China hasn't been for 20 odd years. It has 6 or 7 (I can't remember) banks in the top ten of world banks. Hardly communist in outlook.

It changes, it's just a perception, for instance without a bloody Marxist revolution there can't be a Communist country.

Forgetting the commies for a second though, it's the modern liberals that I can't stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.