Keir Starmer

It reminds me of Hague’s baseball caps. It’s just weird. Leave that type of messaging to Rayner.
I was just thinking that Rayner was more your type to vote for, seeing that Starmer has this effect on you. You certainly couldn’t be having any thoughts of voting Tory with a ‘leader’ like Sunak.

Vote Starmer get tories. Hopefully he won’t have a huge majority and actually gets dragged back leftwards a bit by his MPs. I’m a centralist, economically right, socially left - the so called one nation tories I suppose.
I’m hoping he gets a whopping majority to actually implement decent policy that benefits us all. I’m centrist, economically and socially left, and don’t mind putting extra in to help the country out.

I assume economically right means it’s my money and the rest of you can fuck off.

Not for me, mate.

Lol

I know real hardship, I remember when we had a phone cut off. How did the poor sausage survive? Now if he said he’d regularly hide behind the sofa from the prov or rent man… instead he just sounds like a twat whose trying to be your mate in the pub.
You do miss the point. He's not contrasting his poverty with people worse off, but with a Tory leader whose idea of poverty is a hedge fund loss when something he's shorted does well.

I’m hoping he gets a whopping majority to actually implement decent policy that benefits us all. I’m centrist, economically and socially left, and don’t mind putting extra in to help the country out.

I assume economically right means it’s my money and the rest of you can fuck off.

Not for me, mate.

Economically right means I favour small government

You do miss the point. He's not contrasting his poverty with people worse off, but with a Tory leader whose idea of poverty is a hedge fund loss when something he's shorted does well.

Neither Sunak nor Starmer grew up in a millionaire household. They are both millionaires now due to their careers - although Starmer lied about being a millionaire when getting elected to lead the Labour Party.

Sunak may or may not have had his phone cut off growing up - he’s not said. In fact having your phone cut off isn’t a sign of poverty by any metric.

It’s surreal even discussing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.