Keir Starmer

Fucking hell, they can do that when not even in government?

Need to look into the police, the same ones who allowed the government to prolong bullshit into Starmer, later Rayner.

Or, look into the candidates that Labour are putting up. He's also accused of sexual harassment and making racist remarks.

So what have the Tories actually done about it?

As I’m sure you can imagine these are complex negotiations that involve multiple countries who all have competing agendas. You can do your own research here rather than just defaulting to “what have the tories done” without actually having the faintest idea what you’re talking about.

That said something that will be dear to many people’s heart here, and one thing the UK has led on for the past decade, is finding global agreement on how to tax tech companies like Amazon. I’m sure we can all agree that’s excellent. I’ll wait for there usual responses from people who don’t understand it.

Like I say they’ve done well here.

Been hanging around with Keith too much

View attachment 121186

In fairness the world was a lovely place in those days. But we all.know even though terrorists, dictators and despots are generally bad they give you plenty of advance notice.

Vlad here I'm hearing the voices again I would get cracking on those missiles I'm definitely up for some shenanigans in 20 yrs time.

In fairness the world was a lovely place in those days. But we all.know even though terrorists, dictators and despots are generally bad they give you plenty of advance notice.

Vlad here I'm hearing the voices again I would get cracking on those missiles I'm definitely up for some shenanigans in 20 yrs time.
Sure. She could have simply said the world is a different place and I have changed my view ..... and it is pure coincidence that it mirrors the leaders position;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.