Keir Starmer

My first ever political participation was going on a CND march from Stockport to Manchester, i was about 14 i think.

Since then its being a cause close to my heart and to see Labour be so effusive in its support of nuclear weapons saddens me.

They basically have a tick list of things they have historically been seen as weak on.

Nuclear weapons - get a uniformed guy and union jack behind me quick
Immigration - British jobs for British people
Economy - strong and stable
Public services - when the time is right
Lefties in the party - kick them out

It's so transparent really.

My first ever political participation was going on a CND march from Stockport to Manchester, i was about 14 i think.

Since then its being a cause close to my heart and to see Labour be so effusive in its support of nuclear weapons saddens me.
Yep. The policy has always been there it is performative grandstanding that irks me. Takes me back to the good old days and Geoff buff Hoon relishing uttering the words "we will not hesitate to use our nuclear weapons " ..... as if it was up to him.

Fear not Keith is gonna take down Putin with a tactical PFI ;-)

I thought this might amuse a few on here. The toolmaker story is new to most people, and was Starmer's biggest success of the evening!

I thought this might amuse a few on here. The toolmaker story is new to most people, and was Starmer's biggest success of the evening!

Lol

I know real hardship, I remember when we had a phone cut off. How did the poor sausage survive? Now if he said he’d regularly hide behind the sofa from the prov or rent man… instead he just sounds like a twat whose trying to be your mate in the pub.

Lol

I know real hardship, I remember when we had a phone cut off. How did the poor sausage survive? Now if he said he’d regularly hide behind the sofa from the prov or rent man… instead he just sounds like a twat whose trying to be your mate in the pub.
At least he goes to the pub! ;-)

Lol

I suppose he could’ve said that he doesn’t know any working class people and has lived in a bubble all his life.

You converted to Labour now?

Lol

Are you seriously questioning Sir Keith's man of the people credentials?
When Sunak goes to the pub he gets driven there for a photo op.
Starmer drives to the pub after 5 a side, chews the fat with the lads for an hour and knocks over Deliveroo riders on the way out. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.