Keir Starmer

So, on one hand, every day Labour are asked to rule out a different kind of tax increase, and now they're being asked to rule out any cuts at all to public services.

How can any government say they aren't going to cut anything, as that includes cutting from one place to increase elsewhere?

What exactly do the media think this achieves, beyond them getting a soundbyte?

So, on one hand, every day Labour are asked to rule out a different kind of tax increase, and now they're being asked to rule out any cuts at all to public services.

How can any government say they aren't going to cut anything, as that includes cutting from one place to increase elsewhere?

What exactly do the media think this achieves, beyond them getting a soundbyte?
Some of the questions are ridiculous from the media. The other day I heard a question that basically blamed Labour for the last 14 years, something like ‘How are you going to reverse the 14 years you’ve been in opposition?’.

What a ****.

“Eyup Lovely” certainly does appear to be a **** with his unfounded bile based on a fairly innocuous clip. I had a look at some of his other posts and they’re all much the same. Only surprise is the usual suspects on this thread haven’t already posted it.

“Eyup Lovely” certainly does appear to be a **** with his unfounded bile based on a fairly innocuous clip. I had a look at some of his other posts and they’re all much the same. Only surprise is the usual suspects on this thread haven’t already posted it.

Is that all you’ve got to say about it? Starmer making a joke of that girl’s plight is ok with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.