Keir Starmer

Society is pretty much split now, he could be shitting golden eggs but one of his cabinet fucks up and he'll be in the gutter and fighting to stay alive.

We as in the general public are ungovernable now because we want everything so immediate. Add to that people can't tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

I'm not so sure about this positioning.

I think most of us want to know who comes first?

Is it the citizen or is it serving wars abroad?

Is Starmer likely to green light Brit soldiers to fully engage in conflict?

In my eyes, he should have took a step back before committing to use weapons from this country. Diplomacy, first.

What the fuck is Starmer going to do when he has to work with Trump, ffs?!!

I'm not so sure about this positioning.

I think most of us want to know who comes first?

Is it the citizen or is it serving wars abroad?

Is Starmer likely to green light Brit soldiers to fully engage in conflict?

In my eyes, he should have took a step back before committing to use weapons from this country. Diplomacy, first.

What the fuck is Starmer going to do when he has to work with Trump, ffs?!!
Diplomacy with Putin, look where that got Ukraine

Was this the same Savile who was bessie mates with Thatcher and the present King?

Maybe I'm naive, but I would expect a person like that to be thoroughly checked by the security services, given that it's (part of) their duty to protect the public image of senior government ministers and the royals.

Either they found nothing - in which case the evidence was below prosecution standards.

OR - they found something and hushed it up. Sometimes the security services like to have a handle on public figures so they can 'influence' them.

As I am not the Head of MI5, I have no idea what the situation was.

Remember, this country has very strict libel laws. If you know that a prominent person is a pervert, you'd better have unimpeachable evidence to present in court. This incredibly strict libel law does a huge amount to protect corrupt individuals who happen to be wealthy or to have good connections. Lots of people apparently knew about Cyril Smith, but fuck all was done about it until he was dead. Why was that? You tell me.
david ike was right, lizards i tell ya!

Probably when Putin suggested he would 'diplomatically' settle for taking 1/3 of Ukraine and the black sea ports in return for stopping the invasion…

…for now.

Fuck Putin! He’ll be dead soon and the new Soviet expansion will die with him.

There is far too much money to be made by “westernizing” Russia and bringing economic distress back down to normal levels. They’re a resource rich, tin pot, dictatorship whose political flaws and antiquated military have been on full display since the invasion. If Russia was not a nuclear power, this would have never started, let alone still be going on!

DEATH TO PUTIN!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.