Keir Starmer

Was Starmer the boss when Saville wasn't prosecuted?
1955: The earliest incident of abuse recorded by the police. It took place in Manchester, where at the time he managed a dance hall.

1960: In one of a handful of example cases given by the police, a 10-year-old boy asked Savile for his autograph outside a hotel. Savile took the boy inside and seriously sexually assaulted him.

1 January 1964: Savile presents the first ever Top of the Pops for the BBC. He had previously been a DJ at Radio Luxembourg in 1958.

1965: Records show abuse started at the BBC, at Leeds general infirmary, where Savile was a long-term volunteer porter, and at Stoke Mandeville hospital, where he also volunteered.

1966: This was the start of what police have identified as Savile's peak period for abuse, which lasted a decade.

1970: Records show Savile started to abuse girls at Duncroft girls' school near Staines, Surrey, where he was a regular visitor.

1972: In another example of Savile's offences listed by police, he is recorded as groping a 12-year-old boy and his two female friends who were attending a recording of Top of the Pops.

Kier Rodney Starmer born 2 September 1962.

I'm guessing no.

1955: The earliest incident of abuse recorded by the police. It took place in Manchester, where at the time he managed a dance hall.

1960: In one of a handful of example cases given by the police, a 10-year-old boy asked Savile for his autograph outside a hotel. Savile took the boy inside and seriously sexually assaulted him.

1 January 1964: Savile presents the first ever Top of the Pops for the BBC. He had previously been a DJ at Radio Luxembourg in 1958.

1965: Records show abuse started at the BBC, at Leeds general infirmary, where Savile was a long-term volunteer porter, and at Stoke Mandeville hospital, where he also volunteered.

1966: This was the start of what police have identified as Savile's peak period for abuse, which lasted a decade.

1970: Records show Savile started to abuse girls at Duncroft girls' school near Staines, Surrey, where he was a regular visitor.

1972: In another example of Savile's offences listed by police, he is recorded as groping a 12-year-old boy and his two female friends who were attending a recording of Top of the Pops.

Kier Rodney Starmer born 2 September 1962.

I'm guessing no.

Ermm, all you have just proved was that Saville was older than Starmer. He was the head of the CPS when the CPS decided not to prosecute Saville.

The question is did he know?

Starmer >>> Southgate

Both lucky cunts. Starmer has had to face a shit corrupt Tory party and a shit corrupt SNP to go against. He was voted in to get rid of the current cunts, not based on any faith in his leadership.

I feel I'll be more annoyed than happy about him, yet that lucky **** gene will come through.

If the end of this means most people are better off along with the country who am I to argue?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.