Keir Starmer

They are going to try to unseat Labour but it won’t happen for as long as people remember the last three PM it’s going to be extremely difficult. The election results mean we will have a three way split
Some of the racists will vote reform and the Tories will vote Lib Dem and I put the well heeled media in that bracket
So we have all the snide media out to get him but he’s safe enough I think

Are you supporting Putin over the west?

I don't live under Putin.

I live under Western 'values'. I've lived under the West invading countries for oil under pretence of 'protecting a people'. I live under the West jacking up prices and shifting the bulk of that pick up on the Working Class. I live under the West that likes to regime change when it fancies. I live under the West that supports an Israeli regime that crushes and starves Palestinian people.

I know about the West having 'war exercises' in and around the Russian borders and Russia responding around Cuba. What a joy it is to live in these times.

That's what I know, at a snip, about the West in modern times.

Oh and its view on Putin.

Wether people like or not if Mango Mussolini is reelected we have to open closer ties with the EU to protect ourselves for the sake of national security.

Cunts like Führage will accuse him of surrender.

Starmer will doff his cap and bend the knee, like everyone else, should convicted Trump be Pres making a mockery of his highly touted position of former DPP.

I agree about the lack of patience and nefarious political characters will be jumping on that.

Look at the headlines tonight that state he's going to let criminals out after serving 40% of their sentences. Deliberately chosen to set him up for failure. And when he rips up the Rwanda laws those same people will be whipping up the gullible along with Tommeh to 'protest' without wanting to understand the reasoning and have the patience to comprehend it.
Average sentences are up by a third under the Tories so it's a proposal to reduce by 10% sentences that the Tories have increased by over 30% - to no obvious effect on deterrence or reoffending.

Headlines in the Tory press are not a basis for policy.

I'm trying to decipher how true this is. He certainly has shades of the observation, but because he flip flops so much, it's hard to define this at all, in my mind.
Pretty much feel the same. He's a political chameleon.

I suspect his public service mantra is doublespeak for Austerity. We shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.