Keir Starmer

Just watched PMQ on catch up. Think he called Sunak prime minister 5 times. Front bench didn’t know where to look.

He was mumbling more than Biden at times.
To be fair, as he seems to be continuing almost all the policies of the previous government Sunak might as well be still PM….

Done a grand job, getting those Tory scum out.

And they were Tory scum, with their extremist views having followers fucked off to the Reform party.

Not the Tory party that I knew.

Just watched PMQ on catch up. Think he called Sunak prime minister 5 times. Front bench didn’t know where to look.

He was mumbling more than Biden at times.
Yep, a bit embarrassing.
He’ll probably do it even more next week because he will be constantly telling himself not to.
It was refreshing to hear a few answers for a change rather than just juvenile name calling.

Yep, a bit embarrassing.
He’ll probably do it even more next week because he will be constantly telling himself not to.
It was refreshing to hear a few answers for a change rather than just juvenile name calling.

He started brightly so I did wonder if his gaffs made him more introverted and mumbling later in the session. He was also a bit tetchy. Like you say he will get used to it.

Done a grand job, getting those Tory scum out.

And they were Tory scum, with their extremist views having followers fucked off to the Reform party.

Not the Tory party that I knew.

Being PM is a little bit more than just booting the previous incumbents out. He can’t dine out on that any more, it’s already the chip paper.

Whilst the tory party focus on immigration they will continue to gravitate toward reform and they won’t get elected.

Being PM is a little bit more than just booting the previous incumbents out. He can’t dine out on that any more, it’s already the chip paper.

Whilst the tory party focus on immigration they will continue to gravitate toward reform and they won’t get elected.

cant disagree here. the Tory party need to take a long hard look at their ideals. Reform is here to stay and will take the anti immigration vote from the Tories. The Tories need to go back to their core values and rebuild from there if they want to survive as a major party.

They made there bed with the Immigration issues and it failed for them.

Last edited:
He started brightly so I did wonder if his gaffs made him more introverted and mumbling later in the session. He was also a bit tetchy. Like you say he will get used to it.
He's always been tetchy. It's terrible and very unappealing trait. Sunak was like that too - perhaps even more so. Gordon Brown, ditto.

I watched the Blair interview with Amol Rajan last night and my wife and I commented on it. I am no fan of Tony Blair but he was always calm and measured in his reponses and never came across as a petulent brat. Ditto John Major. Always calm, always measured, always dealing with the question with decorum.

Starmer could do well to learn this, altough I don't think he has it in him. Too many years of lecturing others in the courtroom I suspect, dishing out the awkward questions, not taking them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.