Keir Starmer

I heard on R5 he said no more pay rises for public sector didn’t he? Or words to that effect??
That was the jist of his congress speech I thought.

Pushing this union/corporate "partnership" bollocks.

I would love to live in a world where corporate acknowledge trade unions are good for corporate governance. However both sides are ideologically opposite of each other.

That was the jist of his congress speech I thought.

Pushing this union/corporate "partnership" bollocks.

I would love to live in a world where corporate acknowledge trade unions are good for corporate governance. However both sides are ideologically opposite of each other.

How was Starmer’s received? I guess somewhere between peak Elvis and Blair getting slow clapped by the WI?

I don’t disagree with your last paragraph - it’s not universal you’d be pleased to know - firm I work for has decent relationships both with workers and the communities we operate in, with a huge focus on safety - it’s front and centre in everything we do. Won’t go in to much detail on here but over a beer sometime.

How was Starmer’s received? I guess somewhere between peak Elvis and Blair getting slow clapped by the WI?

I don’t disagree with your last paragraph - it’s not universal you’d be pleased to know - firm I work for has decent relationships both with workers and the communities we operate in, with a huge focus on safety - it’s front and centre in everything we do. Won’t go in to much detail on here but over a beer sometime.
Lukewarm reception according to a union colleague who's there. It didn't sound like the whole room was with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.