Keir Starmer

Im pretty apolitical. I dont beleive there is a party that represents me. I firmly believe most politicians are self serving, selfish weirdo’s but there are one or two who seem decent.

However, having said all that, the best thing i can say about starmer is that he comes across as a wet fart
Quite satisfying but dodgy and not to be trusted?

Really poor today in PMQs

Very poor. Wouldn’t answer the question of how many pensioners are going to die as a result of removing the WFA based on their impact assessment. So they have either a) not done one or b) the answer isn’t zero.

Either response is shocking. Anyroad the adults are in charge now….mind you if these are the adults and the country is their baby then someone needs to call social services and have it taken in to care.

Very poor. Wouldn’t answer the question of how many pensioners are going to die as a result of removing the WFA based on their impact assessment. So they have either a) not done one or b) the answer isn’t zero.

Either response is shocking. Anyroad the adults are in charge now….mind you if these are the adults and the country is their baby then someone needs to call social services and have it taken in to care.

Looks like 5 years is going to be a very long time for the poor and infirm in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.