Keir Starmer

If I was PM I’d be freeloading like fuck.

Me too. But then it’s because a) I’m a **** and b) I wouldn’t ask to be PM so I’d see it as a quid pro quo for doing the job I didn’t want.

I probably wouldn’t prioritise going to the races, gigs and footie if I was telling the country it was in the shitter mind - would probably prioritise fixing that. At least pretend I gave a fuck.

What’s ridiculous about the Prime Minister and his wife constantly getting freebies?
It’s constant. Every day there is another one. Starmer is an embarrassment to the Labour Party. A complete and total fraud of a politician. It’s ridiculous that you and others are repeatedly defending him.
Give your head a wobble. So what, they are offered freebies and accept them, what's embarrassing about that?

Do you think Sunak et all were different?

Give your head a wobble. So what, they are offered freebies and accept them, what's embarrassing about that?

Do you think Sunak et all were different?
You could argue that Sunak, for all his faults, was different in that he actually spent his own money on things, rather than taking freebies from people who then rather mysteriously end up receiving security passes for No. 10, despite having no real reason for doing so.

But then according to the usual suspects on here, and ironically Starmer himself, having a successful career and being well paid for it makes people out of touch. Whereas telling people that the country’s fucked and inventing a false narrative so that you can take money off pensioners who were already struggling to pay for their heating, before then gallivanting around the country on a variety of freebies - even having people pay for you and your wife’s clobber and then failing to declare said donations - makes you alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.