Keir Starmer

Who did he engage with exactly? He went with Lammy and erm erm?
Whoever was there, and the public in general. Not saying right or wrong, just making an observation that all MPs are invited to many events, and make the most of them under the guise of engagement.

Many moons ago, I used to get invited to City, and other events, and be looked after very well in the Chairman’s Lounge. Did I say ‘No’, did I fuck and the after match discussion was well received.

Whoever was there, and the public in general. Not saying right or wrong, just making an observation that all MPs are invited to many events, and make the most of them under the guise of engagement.

Many moons ago, I used to get invited to City, and other events, and be looked after very well in the Chairman’s Lounge. Did I say ‘No’, did I fuck and the after match discussion was well received.

He hid in a box so didn’t engage with the public… He did engage with members of the public at Donny races but they just called him a **** so he scurried off ;)

Of course they’ll get invited to plenty of things. The optics are a bit off here though but I expect he will calm down - it’s all a bit new and exciting I suspect.

He hid in a box so didn’t engage with the public… He did engage with members of the public at Donny races but they just called him a **** so he scurried off ;)

Of course they’ll get invited to plenty of things. The optics are a bit off here though but I expect he will calm down - it’s all a bit new and exciting I suspect.

How dare the hoi polloi call our great leader a ****, he's put people in jail for less.

Surely a conflict of interest when he’s eating his prawn sandwiches in the box at emirates and the government are meant to be setting up an IC to govern football.

Though this went against everything he stood for and it was the tories fleecing us??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.