Keir Starmer

They forever mocked bluentrue before becoming him.

#Irony

Nah. Everyone in here posts their own opinions not just post after post of twitter links.

He’s still busy posting those in the conservative thread practically on his own like one of those Japanese soldiers who doesn’t realise WW2 is over.

Posts like this and your earlier one amuse me tbh as we have had years of the exact same thing re Tories yet as soon as it’s a Labour politician being targeted it’s not on?

Sorry but it is on, it’s to be expected I’m afraid.

True - although I do wonder if the Tories might be making a bit of an error going after the hospitality early on.

Labour have talked about banning second jobs, payments from lobbyists etc., which are very heavily skewed towards Tory MPs. All this fuss, might make a 'clean up' of politics a lot easier.

It's one I'm torn on.

If you're head of country. Having to work every single day making decisions which some we won't be privvy too, why not take the footy tickets. Watching your team is probably more therapeutic than cocaine.

I'd like to see him go full Tarquin in the corporate box mind.
Aren’t these the things he’s supposed to do as PM. I think it’s called ‘engagement’, or something like that, but now monetised and magnified by the R-W media.

Still waiting for him to answer what’s embarrassing about it, perhaps you might know
I would have to read back, anyhow

But the Tories were/did..........
But Labour were/did..........

Both pointless, always discuss the policy/action in hand.

Now what you can and should do with whataboutery is this...

Yeah Poster but when Sunak took freebies you said it's not a problem/or didn't even comment.

That would be hypocrisy by the poster which needs calling out wherever its found.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.