Keir Starmer

I don't vote for any of the big 2 but it's really not hard to just say

I voted Labour but I'm not happy with......

Its really that simple. The hypocrisy is staggering though. From all sides. I mean even Labour MP's are calling it out. Not some of the posters on here though.
I find people who are “into” politics weird to be honest.
The cultish inability to see any wrong in one party but find it difficult to praise another.

Like being a football fan to an extent but then there are weirdos on here who WILL NOT hear a bad thing against City. But this is politics, whos running the country, not kicking a footy about.

This is a left wing forum, im neither thankfully, but if this was a tory PM the posts would be going mental.

So Lord Alli has dished out £300k to 6 people over 20 years. That would be an average of £2.5k per person per year. Without knowing what that paid for it’s difficult to get too excited about it.
Since the Telegraph turned into the print version of GB News it’s difficult to take it seriously and posting multiple screenshots of its headlines isn’t quite the gotcha you think it is.
But what possible reason could he be doing it for?
Its not a mate sticking a window in for mates rates ( like me today). My mate is doing it cos hes a pal, what he wouldnt do is go to specsavers and buy me 6 pairs of glasses. That would be odd. And id wonder what the fuck hes doing.

Does starmer/you not wonder the same?

What i can't figure out is many on here go on about the cultish behaviour of Liverpool fans yet some people on here are no different in their worship of Keith Stalin, it's beyond my comprehension the respect and dare i say it hero worship people hold for these useless crooks, he's a twat and a hypocritical one just like many on all sides of the political divide and they only got in because the last lot were beyond appalling, F the Tories and F Labour!!!!

Reactions: PPT
But what possible reason could he be doing it for?
Its not a mate sticking a window in for mates rates ( like me today). My mate is doing it cos hes a pal, what he wouldnt do is go to specsavers and but me 6 pairs of glasses. That would be odd. And id wonder what the fuck hes doing.

Does starmer/you not wonder the same?
Yes it’s ridiculous.
Although technically he probably hasn’t broken any rules because it’s all been declared and it remains to be seen whether any influence has been bought, Starmer’s been incredibly naive if he thinks that accepting multiple gifts wasn’t going to come back and bite him on the arse. It should have been obvious to him that accepting that level of freebies at the same time as calling out the Tories for doing similar was not going to be ignored.

Hasn’t worked for you.
You really do hate being told the truth of what you are don't you? You have certainly got yourself into the right group on here.

Imagine a dinner party with you lot and Keir? Fuck me how dull.

Even though its a freebie that's a hard sell for anyone.

Why did they make us leave? Sniff
My dad was a toolmaker Sniff
Strong and stable
Look how wonderfully beige my free suit is
This chicken isn't cooked but its more cooked than the Tories one over there.

I'll nip to the pub and pay for a kebab on the way home thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.