Keir Starmer

To try and justify the incompetence and sheer hard-faced behaviour of Starmer and his government.
They were sold the magic beans. The shiny new Labour government were going to right all of the wrongs. The adults would be in charge, so they were told. What they have got is a bunch of hypocrites who couldn't wait to put the boot into the old and the vulnerable, and have pushed their snouts firmly into the freebie trough. Sleaze follows them around like a bad smell and they have only been in power for a matter of weeks. It's not exactly what they were expecting, but they feel a desperate need to try and self-justify it now. A form of buyer's remorse or cognitive dissonance or maybe just plain old embarrassment.
Just so we know where you and your tag team partners are. Is there anything this Government has done since coming into power that have improved things - anything?

The issue is that the Tories were soundly battered at the GE, and rightly so, for not just their incompetence but also their sheer hard faced behaviour.
Starmer told the electorate that this would change under his Premiership, so I'm confused why posters are still digging up news relating to people who are no longer in power.

errr - Starmer has come clean thats the point - the previous lot ducked and dived to avoid saying anything about what they were being gifted

The issue is that the Tories were soundly battered at the GE, and rightly so, for not just their incompetence but also their sheer hard faced behaviour.
Starmer told the electorate that this would change under his Premiership, so I'm confused why posters are still digging up news relating to people who are no longer in power.
Whataboutery

Lets forget about it then eh? Nothing to see here

You dont see the issue with him announcing the fuel cut on the same day his mrs was pictured in a £2k dress?
It's a damp(and freezing) squib I believe. Dying pensioners and lining your pockets is not important if you voted for the perpetrators these days it seems.

Bit depressing this country at the moment, divisions everywhere. The establishment have done a very good job.

The great British public don't get robbed by the thief they voluntarily hand over the TV.

Then complain they missed Eastenders.

Id say its more like a Grealish version of left wing, doesn't look like a left winger, spends a lot of time trying to cut inside to the more central position and occasionally find itself running over to the right hand side only to be called back by those in power.
Probably the most reasonable view so far

Whataboutery
To be honest, I'm not even bothered much about freebies. I was much more incensed about the PPE money. Now THAT was criminal in my book.

If a PM gets the infrastructure of the country back on track, "serves" the country in the way Starmer said he would and ensures fairness for, and from, each member of the public then that's more important to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.