Keir Starmer

The last lot is responsible for Keirs conveyor belt of gifts? They are responsible for the death of Doris in November 2024.

I'm insulted you tried that one again.

Another stuck between denial and recognition.

Whatabout the whataboutery?

Cuckoo
I seriously worry for your mentality. You really are posting weird shit.

On the guardian Web page today.

Only the Tory boys on here are talking about it.

This post was brought to you by a Green voter.

Cuckoo

I posted this a while back in the Labour thread

I think Sue Gray might find herself in a spot of bother before long if she doesn’t sort things out. The cronyism stories doing the rounds all seem to lead back to her.

Reeves giving Ian Corfield a job in the treasury - by passing normal process - is apparently down to Gray refusing him as an advisor to Reeves. He’s since stepped down from his paid role.

Waheed Alli having an all areas pass to number 10 is reportedly down to Gray whom he shares a close relationship. He also made a large donation to her son, Liam Conlon, the new Labour MP for Beckenham and Penge. Let’s hope that selection process was entirely above board.

Given the controversy surrounding her appointment I suppose no one should be entirely surprised. Still she’s giving Starmer a bit of a headache and he’s shown he can be ruthless.

Good luck with that. The problem you have with this one is that the "previous lot" are directly responsible for the course Labour are steering, but you know this already.
I think they’re struggling that we’re accepting the fact, albeit not without some concern, that we’re okay with Starmer receiving gifts as long as they are declared and he doesn’t lobby for these people.

Perhaps we need to feign outrage or merely ignore the mountain they’ve made out of a molehill.

I think they’re struggling that we’re accepting the fact, albeit not without some concern, that we’re okay with Starmer receiving gifts as long as they are declared and he doesn’t lobby for these people.

Perhaps we need to feign outrage or merely ignore the mountain they’ve made out of a molehill.
They certainly are making a mountain as they have nothing else to go on

If a Tory voter cited something "bad" done by Callaghan when he was PM, and compared it to something done by Thatcher under her Premiership then that would be equally ridiculous.
Modern politicians have latched onto this though, and use it. We need to quit it because it gets nobody anywhere
Yeah, it’s never ever been done before. This is totally new territory here.

Sunak was still blaming Labour 14 years after they were in power! This is classic opposition press trying to point score wherever they can.

It isn’t new.

How much is her dress allowed to cost? Is there a cut off?

Whataboutery is either allowed or not allowed. Cherry picking makes any point moot.
I tend to not get involved in whataboutary as i dont follow one party.

They are multi millionaires in there own right. Do they need free dresses? Free glasses? Free suits? Etc.
i can buy the free arse tickets to a point though does he need a box?

But what possible reason could he be doing it for?
Its not a mate sticking a window in for mates rates ( like me today). My mate is doing it cos hes a pal, what he wouldnt do is go to specsavers and buy me 6 pairs of glasses. That would be odd. And id wonder what the fuck hes doing.

Does starmer/you not wonder the same?

He might if your work is a bit shoddy mate ;)

Not sure, but it can’t be mentioned as she is no longer PM. That’s how it works, right?
No you seem to have missed the actual point, you can mention it as much as you like this isn't North Korea just yet. Its when someone uses it as justification for something else then we can call them out on it

But you knew this but are just being dishonest.

This post wasn't meant for you just so others can see your nonsense.

Dot away..........:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.