Keir Starmer

I think it is worth getting bothered about ...they are all cunts.

There are a lot of people bothered about what Labour has done so early on.

It's madness and they have royally fucked right up.
I actually said when Labour got in that the political forum would flip.

Posters who defended the govt would now call them out
Posters who attacked the previous govt would now defend them
Whereas the Tories blamed the previous Labour govt Labour supporters would now blame the previous Tory govt or say they were worse.

Its happened pretty darn quickly tbh.

Yeah but the Tories....... has spread quicker than covid and it appears there is no cure coming. Certainly not for 5 years.

And if the cure is the Tories you can fuck that vaccine right off:-)

Last edited:
Course it's up for debate. The forum is predominantly 60 year old white men, it would be quite surprising if it was heavily left wing.

The Tories are deeply unpopular right now so it might seem left wing, but loads of the people who just voted for labour will have been on here in 2019 saying how Boris Johnson is the messiah.
I can't remember the % poll on here for the last 2 general elections but Labour romped them. Its just a fact. If you say being Labour doesn't make someone left wing that I could get on board with.

It's a majority Labour voting forum though. That's just a fact.

Why is he running for election this week?

Is this another yeah but the Tories....... post. I'm joining the whataboutery club.

Whatabout the whataboutery
The issue is that the Tories were soundly battered at the GE, and rightly so, for not just their incompetence but also their sheer hard faced behaviour.
Starmer told the electorate that this would change under his Premiership, so I'm confused why posters are still digging up news relating to people who are no longer in power.

The forum is left wing that's not up for debate really but the people who actually post on here I'm not so sure.

Id say its more like a Grealish version of left wing, doesn't look like a left winger, spends a lot of time trying to cut inside to the more central position and occasionally find itself running over to the right hand side only to be called back by those in power.

Until the laws change, he’s guilty of being naive, not corruption, as far as I can see.

Given not much else has happened since the election was won, this, along with WFA are the two avenues available for attacking him.

As soon as something major happens, this will be a damp squib.
Lets forget about it then eh? Nothing to see here

You dont see the issue with him announcing the fuel cut on the same day his mrs was pictured in a £2k dress?

The issue is that the Tories were soundly battered at the GE, and rightly so, for not just their incompetence but also their sheer hard faced behaviour.
Starmer told the electorate that this would change under his Premiership, so I'm confused why posters are still digging up news relating to people who are no longer in power.
If they can't argue the point some(not all) deflect and no matter how many times you tell them we ain't falling for it they continue. They have options

Be honest
Hide everytime their lot do domething wrong
Defend and deflect

You will never get an answer as to why they insist on the third.

To try and justify the incompetence and sheer hard-faced behaviour of Starmer and his government.
They were sold the magic beans. The shiny new Labour government were going to right all of the wrongs. The adults would be in charge, so they were told. What they have got is a bunch of hypocrites who couldn't wait to put the boot into the old and the vulnerable, and have pushed their snouts firmly into the freebie trough. Sleaze follows them around like a bad smell and they have only been in power for a matter of weeks. It's not exactly what they were expecting, but they feel a desperate need to try and self-justify it now. A form of buyer's remorse or cognitive dissonance or maybe just plain old embarrassment.

To try and justify the incompetence and sheer hard-faced behaviour of Starmer and his government.
They were sold the magic beans. The shiny new Labour government were going to right all of the wrongs. The adults would be in charge, so they were told. What they have got is a bunch of hypocrites who couldn't wait to put the boot into the old and the vulnerable, and have pushed their snouts firmly into the freebie trough. Sleaze follows them around like a bad smell and they have only been in power for a matter of weeks. It's not exactly what they were expecting, but they feel a desperate need to try and self-justify it now. A form of buyer's remorse or cognitive dissonance or maybe just plain old embarrassment.
Absolutely spot on mate.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.