Keir Starmer

I warned the right wing would be unbearable once Labour come into power - they’re always the loudest and constantly moaning and whinging over something, the real snowflakes always offended.
Hardly been a couple months and they’re making out Labour have ruined this country, also milking the PM getting a suit and watching the footie in a posh seat to the absolute max - they’ll totally ignore any good or positive stuff the Labour Party does (ending doctors disputes, ending train strikes and lot of other good things so far) and just rant and rave at any crumb of negativity they can find. Most can see through the faux outrage luckily.
Err you forgot about the little matter of taking the heating allowance off pensioners a few Quid over the cut off point

But boris isnt pm, keir is
Is he? That’s good to know. Misses the point that the one poster who hasn’t shut up about it for about 10 posts has never once from memory spoke about the same issue when he was PM.
It’s a nothing issue in the grand scheme of things yet some seem to want to make a massive deal out of it to somehow make out as though Starmer has been rinsing the freebies to the tune of millions.
I think they call it the dead cat or something..
I’ll happily give him stick for issues that are worthy, this really isn’t.

I warned the right wing would be unbearable once Labour come into power - they’re always the loudest and constantly moaning and whinging over something, the real snowflakes always offended.
Hardly been a couple months and they’re making out Labour have ruined this country, also milking the PM getting a suit and watching the footie in a posh seat to the absolute max - they’ll totally ignore any good or positive stuff the Labour Party does (ending doctors disputes, ending train strikes and lot of other good things so far) and just rant and rave at any crumb of negativity they can find. Most can see through the faux outrage luckily.
It started within days of the election. Apparently Starmer and labour instantly ruined the utopian country we'd enjoyed since the Tories came to power.....

Is he? That’s good to know. Misses the point that the one poster who hasn’t shut up about it for about 10 posts has never once from memory spoke about the same issue when he was PM.
It’s a nothing issue in the grand scheme of things yet some seem to want to make a massive deal out of it to somehow make out as though Starmer has been rinsing the freebies to the tune of millions.
I think they call it the dead cat or something..
I’ll happily give him stick for issues that are worthy, this really isn’t.

It’s been interesting to see given there’s plenty that think print media is dead, how easily they can impact the narrative.

Starmer knew that going in and he’s made some mistakes too. Nows the time to do it though.

Labour are owning it. They are the ones who are, at present introducing it. It wasn't in the manifesto because they didn't know the extent of the finances-or maybe you believe they had full access to everything?

But to put it into context, not a single person has, as yet, lost any money. Not a single person is any worse off today. It is highly likely that people will suffer more from the forthcoming increase in fuel prices than they will the withdrawal of WFA. Yet I haven't read anything for you moaning about the energy market and how it works-apologies if you have and I'm happy to be corrected. I think it scandalous that the first £380 that we all pay in energy bills buys not one Kwh of energy. What are your views on this?
FFS

Err you forgot about the little matter of taking the heating allowance off pensioners a few Quid over the cut off point

Well they didn’t do it for a laugh did they? We got a 22 billion black hole with health service on its knees, doctors on strike and trains not running - both services the lifeblood of our society.
It’s a tough decisions but there will be help for those pensioners hardest hit and measures will be put in place - vast majority simply don’t need it.
Blame the Tories for leaving the country in debt and in a mess.
Labour need at least a couple years before turning things around. But we know Chippy and co won’t allow a couple of weeks.

Looking from afar, it seems very naive, what he, Rayner and Reeves did. In their position, you've got to give the impression of being whiter than white. Did they really need donations for working clothes? And did they honestly think that the matter wouldn't become public knowledge? Once the media smell blood, they're like a dog with a bone.

Well they didn’t do it for a laugh did they? We got a 22 billion black hole with health service on its knees, doctors on strike and trains not running - both services the lifeblood of our society.
It’s a tough decisions but there will be help for those pensioners hardest hit and measures will be put in place - vast majority simply don’t need it.
Blame the Tories for leaving the country in debt and in a mess.
Labour need at least a couple years before turning things around. But we know Chippy and co won’t allow a couple of weeks.

HOUSE!

Looking from afar, it seems very naive, what he, Rayner and Reeves did. In their position, you've got to give the impression of being whiter than white. Did they really need donations for working clothes? And did they honestly think that the matter wouldn't become public knowledge? Once the media smell blood, they're like a dog with a bone.

He was on record telling the electorate how he would put a stop to exactly the behaviours him and his team have been exposed for.

Stupid doesn’t do it justice and off the back of the WFA debacle it’s staggering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.