Keir Starmer

Am I the only one who finds it totally unbelievable and incomprehensible that the head of the CPS had no knowledge interaction or influence in the cases brought against Saville ad Al-fayed?

It is just not true, such stella high profile cases would have been the subject of very high level discussion and the highest level meetings and the head of the CPS and minister for justice would certainly have been briefed if not instrumental in the decisions taken not to proceed or prosecute.

If he wasn't involved in either of these cases, if they never did "cross my desk" then what the fuck is his role in the CPS? To make decisions on whether theft cases of £50 should proceed? These cases are about as high profile as you can get and he expects us to believe they never crossed his desk.... complete and utter bullshit.

They really do take us for fools. And there are plenty of fools that believe this bullshit walk among us.

Labour are owning it. They are the ones who are, at present introducing it. It wasn't in the manifesto because they didn't know the extent of the finances-or maybe you believe they had full access to everything?

But to put it into context, not a single person has, as yet, lost any money. Not a single person is any worse off today. It is highly likely that people will suffer more from the forthcoming increase in fuel prices than they will the withdrawal of WFA. Yet I haven't read anything for you moaning about the energy market and how it works-apologies if you have and I'm happy to be corrected. I think it scandalous that the first £380 that we all pay in energy bills buys not one Kwh of energy. What are your views on this?

IMG_4303.gif

Am I the only one who finds it totally unbelievable and incomprehensible that the head of the CPS had no knowledge interaction or influence in the cases brought against Saville ad Al-fayed?

It is just not true, such stella high profile cases would have been the subject of very high level discussion and the highest level meetings and the head of the CPS and minister for justice would certainly have been briefed if not instrumental in the decisions taken not to proceed or prosecute.

If he wasn't involved in either of these cases, if they never did "cross my desk" then what the fuck is his role in the CPS? To make decisions on whether theft cases of £50 should proceed? These cases are about as high profile as you can get and he expects us to believe they never crossed his desk.... complete and utter bullshit.

They really do take us for fools. And there are plenty of fools that believe this bullshit walk among us.

I believe he identified there was a problem at the CPS where cases like this DIDN'T get referred to him, or other senior figures.

It's pretty well established that he introduced a new senior role at the CPS to look into this, and that when the Saville was being looked at again, this did result in him seeing the case and taking action.

So, yes it is correct that despite being head of the CPS, he didn't initially see the Saville case, and that he also put in place systems which should have picked it up if they'd been in place at the time.

This is where the Labour Party is at. Only weeks after being elected the Prime Minister and the deputy Prime Minister has to publicly come out and state they won’t take anymore free clothes. Imagine the outrage on here if that was Boris and his missus. You really do have to chuckle.

View attachment 132385View attachment 132386

Fuck me this is embarrassing. Charity Starmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.