Keir Starmer

This lot have a long way to go,to aspire to reach the levels of sleaze and dishonesty that the last lot achieved.
When he starts promoting sex pests and lies about having knowledge of what said sex pest has been up to, when he starts proroguing parliament and lies to the King about why he did it, and when he starts giving billions of pounds of PPE contracts to his mates, then we can start talking about him being as sleazy as a certain recent PM.

Fact is that while it’s currently a rocky ride for Starmer, he’s got a long way to go before he emulates that **** Johnson in the corruption stakes.

When he starts promoting sex pests and lies about having knowledge of what said sex pest has been up to, when he starts proroguing parliament and lies to the King about why he did it, and when he starts giving billions of pounds of PPE contracts to his mates, then we can start talking about him being as sleazy as a certain recent PM.

Fact is that while it’s currently a rocky ride for Starmer, he’s got a long way to go before he emulates that **** Johnson in the corruption stakes.
And Sunak feathering his wife’s business

You’re going to be on 150k posts by 2029 if you’re going to itemise legally declared donations one by one.

None of which will bring down Starmer.
Agree about them not bringing him down directly. But they will just keep adding fuel to the fire that he's dishonest, which clearly he is. I don't know what will get him in the end. Lying to parliament perhaps, or something from left field.

Surprised me there, you don’t strike me as someone that’d rather have someone like Rayner or Lammy as PM for the next few years!
You have a point. I dunno though, Rayner's more left wing of course which would be dire. I am not exactly a fan! But I don't think she's quite such a slimeball as him. I think buried in there somewhere she perhaps has a scruple or two. Which would be an improvement. She would never have cancelled the WFA for a start.

I have more chance of becoming PM than Lammy does, so we can rule that out. He wouldn't be able to fill in the paperwork correctly.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.