Keir Starmer

Maybe there isn’t one then
Whilst the optics are shocking it makes you wonder where the outrage was just a few years ago .

Oh come on , it’s circulating on Facebook. Apparently quite a few hoping he’s being outed as Gay !!! Can you imagine the scandal!!!
That would be way above meeting a KGB agent without your aides , or appointing the son of said KGB agent into the House of Lords against the wish of the Queen . Could be he’s lied to the King and prorogued Parliament. Bet he’s appointed a totally unqualified child to the House of Lords . Or maybe he couldn’t be arsed going to Cobra meetings about a global epidemic.
Maybe he’s living rent free in a £20 million mansion in London , donated to him by a family under investigation for tax avoidance to the sum of £500 million. Obviously he’s nowhere near as patriotic as some former PM’S .

Was hoping the Sunday papers would run with the Starmer story

Can’t be long till it all spills out

I wouldn't get too excited. The people who have been hinting, have made similar allegations about other people in the past. They're mostly just gossip mongers who know the internet will do their dirty work.

Guido Fawkes can run for weeks on a story that is just vague innuendo, because they know people will add comments, or share the story on the internet with whatever they're hinting at. Yet they rarely actually say anything beyond "x has been spending a lot of time with y. nudge nudge wink wink." When it all runs out of steam, they simply move on. They've spread rumours about people across the political question - anyone who isn't the right kind of right winger.

Occasionally they may be saying something that's true, but the truth tends to come out quickly. I've rarely seen one of these "hoping the Sunday papers would run" stories actually turn out to be true.

He'd go a long way to healing those wounds by reversing the WFA.

There’s been a surge of applications for the credit that means they won’t get the savings they thought they would (similar to non doms).

It’ll end up being a good policy, but only if they somehow get back control of the narrative. Their initial reasoning for it and implementation were shocking.

There’s been a surge of applications for the credit that means they won’t get the savings they thought they would (similar to non doms).

It’ll end up being a good policy, but only if they somehow get back control of the narrative. Their initial reasoning for it and implementation were shocking.

Good policy? I’ve read some absolute whoppers on here but congratulations you win the internet today.

1m pensioners live on under £269 a week who aren’t eligible for pension credits disagree it’s good policy. They won’t ever get back control of the narrative without cancelling the policy and redoing it at sensible levels.

Ah fuck it I’ll entertain you, where is the evidence of a huge surge in applications from people previously eligible but didn’t claim?

Yeah right.
Read Rosie Duffield's resignation letter.
I have read it & the Tory corruption especially the VIP lanes when NHS staff were dying due to inadequate PPE while Tory mates were enriching themselves with our money is a million miles worse than anything Kier Starmer has been accused off. Can't understand why you can't see that.

Genuinely surprised Starmer has fallen foul of these sorts of things so quickly. I'm not a fan of his by any stretch, but if nothing else I thought he would be too shrewd a political operator to be left holding his cock in a cold breeze over undeclared gifts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.