Keir Starmer

Good policy? I’ve read some absolute whoppers on here but congratulations you win the internet today.

1m pensioners live on under £269 a week who aren’t eligible for pension credits disagree it’s good policy. They won’t ever get back control of the narrative without cancelling the policy and redoing it at sensible levels.

Ah fuck it I’ll entertain you, where is the evidence of a huge surge in applications from people previously eligible but didn’t claim?
why should pensioners have there fuel paid for regardless of wealth income how they budget ? What would we say to someone of working age who falls on hard times but cannot afford their bills ? Get a job ? Get a second job ? Downsize ? Get a loan ? Stop having Netflix or avocado on toast ?

I’ll leave you to it though, not up for a fractious or disingenuous debate about it.

There was an increase in the claims made in the 8 weeks after Reeves announcement however since start of September claims are now declining.

None of that helps the 1m pensioners living on £219-£269 a week though who aren’t eligible. Good policy my arse.

There was an increase in the claims made in the 8 weeks after Reeves announcement however since start of September claims are now declining.

None of that helps the 1m pensioners living on £219-£269 a week though who aren’t eligible. Good policy my arse.

And remind me where I said that in the comment you initially replied to, or that I agreed with the implementation of it, pretty sure I said the exact opposite…

I said it will end up a good policy if they change their narrative and reasoning for it. Not having it as a means tested benefit is stupid. It needed easier access to the other benefits too and acceptance that the end result would be a net loss rather than a potential money saver.

Because she has had freebies because she should stand down and have a bi election if she feels like this rather than take a pension and pay and not represent the people who voted labour
They didn’t vote Labour, they voted for her. That’s our wanky electoral system, which the current government seems to be happy with, funnily enough.

Maybe there isn’t one then
This is the most plausible answer.

He's a great civil servant. I think he puts that's over everything else. Starmer wants to leave the country in a better place when he fucks off.

I think his dedication to the civil service trumps party and possibly his own ideology. With a sideline of acting like Stalin within the party the leads. You disagree with him, you're out.

He has a problem with women and has surrounded himself with young men Mmm - No wonder Lord Ali wanted a 10 Downing Street pass !
8317FC47-2405-48D3-8481-F54C399D2178.jpegD1E46971-B4A1-4773-96EA-D355FB0684A5.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.