Keir Starmer

I am hoping (but not expecting) Kemi Badenoch to win the Tory leadership vote.

She's the only one who comes across to me as being able to inspire the next generation in the way Tony Blair did in 97. She would also have the best chance of getting many of the 4m Reform voters to return to the Tories. She'd also have a good crack at picking up former Labour voters concerned about mass immigration.

But sadly I don't think she will win and we'll end up with Cleverly or Jenrick. And Please God not the former, standing as he is on the "I'll carry on like when we lost before" platform.
Cleverly is the only one who vaguely resembles a normal human being.

I am hoping (but not expecting) Kemi Badenoch to win the Tory leadership vote.

She's the only one who comes across to me as being able to inspire the next generation in the way Tony Blair did in 97. She would also have the best chance of getting many of the 4m Reform voters to return to the Tories. She'd also have a good crack at picking up former Labour voters concerned about mass immigration.

But sadly I don't think she will win and we'll end up with Cleverly or Jenrick. And Please God not the former, standing as he is on the "I'll carry on like when we lost before" platform.
She is as nuts as the other 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.