Keir Starmer

The purples are turning on the unions now, this is really a sight to behold. Will they drop the words brother and comrade and utter the magic words get on your bike. Only then will they feel the power of the Blue side.

YES YES feel the anger run through you and only then can you take your rightful place alongside Emperor Kemi Badenoch.

The freebies are great too and the price of a subsidised Beer is a fucking steal
It does seem to be quite the epiphany, doesn’t it, and one wonders where it will end?

First it was the freebies, then the winter fuel payment and now we’re seeing a sudden realisation of the dangers posed by excessive union influence on the government’s agenda, and indeed the fragile state of industrial relations. Certainly feels a bit different than when the same posters were deriding the BBC’s Mishal Husain as a right wing stooge for having the temerity to ask Mick Lynch a question on the rail strikes, rather than having him rambling on about the case for wealth redistribution as part of the enduring class struggle.

I suspect that come Budget day, they’ll be steadfast in their support for a crackdown on benefit claimants and the need for further efficiencies across most government departments.

I see the democracy-loving, fact-based contingent of the media are doing everything they can to enable the Labour government to be successful…

And rational, centrist citizens, that are not-at-all incredibly gullible and easily manipulated, are analysing each bit of “news” for cogency, relevancy, and merit before deciding whether it should inform their views, discourse, and actions…

I see the democracy-loving, fact-based contingent of the media are doing everything they can to enable the Labour government to be successful…

And rational, centrist citizens, that are not-at-all incredibly gullible and easily manipulated, are analysing each bit of “news” for cogency, relevancy, and merit before deciding whether it should inform their views, discourse, and actions…
Some of the "shorts" are hilariously bad. I think they've been influenced by 12 years old MAGA nuts.

Another complete change of viewpoint regarding P&O, his blood was boiling a couple of years ago. He's definitley Tony Bliar mark 2.

From the MIrrer - famous Tory rag that it is, NOT.
1728951533886.jpeg
Now of course, the disgruntled may be more likely to vote, but even so.

My assertion that he will not survive until the next GE, is looking quite reasonable I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.