Keir Starmer

Aren't most pension schemes share based other than the public sector? This seems to be setting up private sector workers against public sector workers. Seems an own goal.
Just more RW propaganda being spread to get people frothing.

Nobody, Tory or Labour, is going for pensions, but if people would like to argue how they are, I’m all ears.

Just more RW propaganda being spread to get people frothing.

Nobody, Tory or Labour, is going for pensions, but if people would like to argue how they are, I’m all ears.
Plenty of rumours about the tax free pension lump sum being hit hence many people removing their's pre budget. Many public sector workers have the gold plated final salary pension whilst many private sector workers have a pension dependent on stocks and share performance. So I would imagine that lots more private sector workers have a direct interest in shares and stock market performance.

Plenty of rumours about the tax free pension lump sum being hit hence many people removing their's pre budget. Many public sector workers have the gold plated final salary pension whilst many private sector workers have a pension dependent on stocks and share performance. So I would imagine that lots more private sector workers have a direct interest in shares and stock market performance.
Rumours? I wonder where these rumours come from as I’m sure they confirmed it wasn’t part of their plan early on in their tenure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.