Keir Starmer

Which is known anyhow not sure the the answer is to bring in a **** to represent Labour in a seat that will almost definitely return to them anyhow.

You can’t complain about the Tories being morally lacking then play political games whilst showing this defect yourself. A story that will be forgotten quite quickly. Shame the the people of Bury will get this dick when they win the seat as opposed to an actual Labour candidate.

They should have told him to fuck off very publicly
They should have but the PR was just too much an open net for them. Also, if he’s took the seat as a Conservative during the Johnson reign, the ward would probably side with him as Labour in the current climate.

They should have but the PR was just too much an open net for them. Also, if he’s took the seat as a Conservative during the Johnson reign, the ward would probably side with him as Labour in the current climate.

It’s tomorrows chip paper, the ward as a whole don’t even know who he really is, if they did they wouldn’t vote for him. It’s sad pathetic political games that infuriates sane members of the public.

It’s tomorrows chip paper, the ward as a whole don’t even know who he really is, if they did they wouldn’t vote for him. It’s sad pathetic political games that infuriates sane members of the public.
Let me see, what was the reason that he crossed the floor? Did he say that he was being blackmailed, Cabinet Members and their whips trying to force him into making decisions by withdrawing financial support to his constituency?

It might be political games to a Tory but it sounds like somebody with a backbone to me.

Vote Labour, get Tory. No thanks
I still, for the life of me, as a Northerner, who is doing well myself, cannot understand how fellow Northerners can’t see what is right in front of their face, that we are being had-over by the multi-millionaire MPs who write-off their wages to horse stable bills.

Could it be that they don’t want to see it or are happy with the irony of Tory MPs turning up to the food banks that they created.

Seems the new propaganda campaign has started and if those on the left somehow want to see another Conservative government, you have your choice.

Let me see, what was the reason that he crossed the floor? Did he say that he was being blackmailed, Cabinet Members and their whips trying to force him into making decisions by withdrawing financial support to his constituency?

It might be political games to a Tory but it sounds like somebody with a backbone to me.

Sorry fella then you have fallen for it big time. Look at his voting history

Tory thrown into Northern Town. Wins with the brexit stuff and levelling up. Sees Johnson fucking things up and will almost certainly lose his seat. Joins labour to protect his future. Labour takes it for PR you fall for the pathetic morally outraged argument.

Sorry fella then you have fallen for it big time. Look at his voting history

Tory thrown into Northern Town. Wins with the brexit stuff and levelling up. Sees Johnson fucking things up and will almost certainly lose his seat. Joins labour to protect his future. Labour takes it for PR you fall for the pathetic morally outraged argument.
I’ve fallen for it, have a word.

The reality is that somebody crossed the house, stating that he was being blackmailed, which nobody has refuted.

Nothing more needs to be said.

I’ve fallen for it, have a word.

The reality is that somebody crossed the house, stating that he was being blackmailed, which nobody has refuted.

Nothing more needs to be said.
Haha okay

I'm glad he spent his life basking in the morality of the Tory party and then this happened and it woke him up.

I love democracy but the downside is the mugs who fall for this shit.

One born everyday

Haha okay

I'm glad he spent his life basking in the morality of the Tory party and then this happened and it woke him up.

I love democracy but the downside is the mugs who fall for this shit.

One born everyday
‘Ha ha‘, what does that mean? Are we now into Johnson’s views rather than debating; authoritarian government.

You seem angry, but don’t hang it on me. Just here having a conversation as a Blue, mate.

‘Ha ha‘, what does that mean? Are we now into Johnson’s views rather than debating; authoritarian government.

You seem angry, but don’t hang it on me. Just here having a conversation as a Blue, mate.
Haha is generally a laughing thing, angry ? Really? lol

That means laughing out loud by the way:-)

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.